Motivation for Vlerick
- What is motivating you to seek an MBA education at Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School?
twofold. First personally I have to make decissions, I feel I lack enough knowledge to make the correct decisions.
Secondly, my current employer is going through a sometimes painfull growing stage, I feel I could contribute a lot better if I could help guiding the process, if I have enough knowledge.
- What are the motives that lead you to ask to be admitted to the MBA programme at this point in your life?
a)I actually was thinking about doing this already two years ago, but it was very diifcult to plan it in for personall and professional reasons. Now is the golden slot. b) I wanted to be technically extremely strong before going on persuiing the management path. The last two years I have read a lot on the problem domain and did a few courses, including part of a Master in Maths from the University of Ghent
- What other possibilities will you consider if you are not admitted to the MBA programme to reach your goals of personal and professional growth?
- What do you think you gained from your university studies? Conversely, what important things do you think your studies lacked?
- Describe your strong points, personal and professional, explaining why you see them as such.